I earned a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Washington State University in 1995, graduating Summa Cum Laude and Phi Beta Kappa. I earned a Master’s of Arts in Counseling Psychology in 1998 from Lewis and Clark College, specializing in marriage and family therapy.
My clinical practice focuses on relationship counseling, individual counseling, and group therapy.
Please feel free to read my blogs to get a sense of my personality and approach.
I CAN HELP YOU IN DEALING WITH
- Grief and Loss
- Loss of a loved one to suicide
- Relationship issues including conflict resolution, sexuality, reconciliation, separation, divorce: and mediation
- Major life transitions
- Major Trauma
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
MY HOME OFFICE IS
- Conveniently located five minutes from the I-5 bridge with plenty of street parking
- Private, comfortable, peaceful, spacious counseling room which comfortably accommodates individuals, couples, and groups.
- Beautifully furnished space, with a separate entrance, waiting room, and client restroom.